CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 12 March 2009

Progress Report

At the beginning of this course I was quite nervous about what we were going to be doing in our coursework. I had no idea on how to use the Mac’s and had no prior skills in premier pro. However, over the time period that I have passed on I have gained knowledge that surpassed my expectations. I now have full working knowledge of Premiere Pro and I am beginning to become more familiar with the Mac’s. For example, when we had to do our first storyboard task, I took on the responsibility of drawing out the images and writing the additional notes and then I was also delegated the task of editing the animatic. After having lost the initial animatic, I had to reconstruct the whole thing and this is when I became familiar with the contents of Premiere Pro and developed my skills and knowledge of the programme. Then came the filming of our actual production piece, as a group we each tried the various areas in the filming process such as , the camera, the editing , the layout of the set etc. I found out that my suited area was the editing and the directing of the filming. These became my strongest point, therefore my weakest area is camera work, and this is primarily due to my inability to have a steady hand. Overall, I found myself able to efficiently with my team and I have progressed majorly in ways I had never suspected. Therefore, I have high hopes of creating a promising final piece.

0 comments: